View Profile Reagen-Lionel

5 w/ Responses

Intense/awesome

Now that's one hell of an opening. man you did a great job doing this. like I said in you previous episode. I can really picture this comeing on tv. You just enhanced that vision for me with this opening. lol.

Excellent, Marvelous, Wonderful, shall i go?

Unlike the other views i persoanlly think that the little voices was ok. But if it was more longer phrases than no. those were ok by me.

overall.....THIS EPISODE WAS GODDAMN MARVELOUS!

This is the best thing I ever seen on here so far. Did an extremely good ass job on this. This is good enough to hit television. I can actually picture waking up on saturday morning or on toonami or something and watching this. It's that good. keep it up.

I can't wait for the next one.

HA,ha hAAAA!!!

Funny Funny Funny..oh and did i say funny. that was hilarious. lol.

LMAO! x 100

Vegeta is so funny. He's the funniest out of them all. Vegeta's reaction to the game genie got me rolling out of my chair. Dragon ball Z characters need to play super nitendo more often. :D

Stupidness = Losta LMAO's

That was the most idiotic, stupid, piece of crap. Nice work! That made me laugh my ass off. The beginning had me bursting with laughter. lol.

Good but not as realistic.

It was a nicely made flash. But some of the winners was kind of ridicilus. It was still nicely made though.

Very good and needs to be finished.

You better come and finish this goddamn series or I'm gonna blow your house up!

This here is raw as hell! You need to finish this!
very well done!