MEWTWO WAR MEWTWO WAR

Mewtwo X all the way!

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

After all these pokemon that came out. Mewtwo still proves he is the strongest, ultimate pokemon there is. I cant imagine how he'd fight now with his mega-evolution forms.

I dont think any other pokemon on the planet could have matched Deoxys like that.

That was one hell of a battle.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Tyranitar is that BUSINESS!
Lucario wasnt bad either. But Tyranitar was all up in that shit when it mattered most.

Tyrant-D responds:

Tyranitar WRECKED! LIKA BOSS!!

Heli Blitz Heli Blitz

Pretty nice

I think the levels were of very good length.
Though i think the cool down rate should be just a bit quicker. ((the rate it takes the red bar to go down, not up. Just to make that clear))

This is a pretty good game. I like the music that plays too.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Epic

Wow this game is AWESOME!
And that final boss battle well HELL of epic.
who knew a game so simple can be so damn cool.
The choice of music was excellent. the enemy variations hell of cool. the controls very well made simple and easy to play but at the same time difficult.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

It was pretty alright

It could had been better. Your opponent gets set flying too easily. Nearly every attack sends you into the air. And the same for yourself. You also cant recover in the air, you can land down and get back wailing on your opponent if you wait for him to drop down infront of you, block doesnt seem to work as you still get sent flying eitherway and still take damage.
Needs a bit of polishing. the way it is now, its only moderate to play. But its nicely put together though.

Diamond Dust Diamond Dust

Based the name off Shiva from Final Fantasy didnt you? lol

Bertn1991 responds:

Hehe, maybe a little bit. That was always my favorite attack to spam in Final Fantasy ^^

Also, it's a type of icy cloud :^)

Death Wave (Game Menu Music Loop) Death Wave (Game Menu Music Loop)

I really like this. Sets a real nice mood.

Crossing the Narrow Sea Crossing the Narrow Sea

Really really great one right here. It works great short for a game, a theme.

Look forward to an extended version too. But this is pristine right here already just as is.