MEWTWO WAR MEWTWO WAR

Mewtwo X all the way!

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

After all these pokemon that came out. Mewtwo still proves he is the strongest, ultimate pokemon there is. I cant imagine how he'd fight now with his mega-evolution forms.

I dont think any other pokemon on the planet could have matched Deoxys like that.

That was one hell of a battle.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Tyranitar is that BUSINESS!
Lucario wasnt bad either. But Tyranitar was all up in that shit when it mattered most.

Tyrant-D responds:

Tyranitar WRECKED! LIKA BOSS!!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Hell of good

That is completely true. If you play with the AI's they do the dumbest things.
Throw a molotav and they go run straight in it, and jsut stand in it too.

This is so accurate and funny. XD

Snake and Otacon Snake and Otacon

not bad

but it wasnt really all that great. The graphics and voice acting was fine, the concept behind it wasnt all that interesting.

Mystic Quest episode 1 Mystic Quest episode 1

pretty cool fpr your first one.

Like somene said before me, give some time to read the text.
And it seem kinda fuzzy. Can you make the actual sprites clearer at least. The background wouldnt really matter as long as you can see the asprites clearer. They kinda blend in with the background too much.

Just some tips.

CubePanda responds:

thanks dude, thing is though on flash 8 on the thing they look normal, when you publish it they go purple -.-

SuperVillain IV (part 2) SuperVillain IV (part 2)

Hold on

Did this guy just bust open a robot with a pineapple!? XD

Pokemon Sprite Movie Ep.2 Pokemon Sprite Movie Ep.2

funny as hell.

Thats some crazy shit. but in a good way. Funny as hell.
They didnt give a rats ass about that girl. lol. Kept calling here whore and talking about her like shit. it wa funny as hell. lol.

Mr-No-Name responds:

I didn't even realize that, nice catch!

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Wow amazing

This is great! I love this. The visuals are great, i really like how you had the water flowing. Everything about this was great. The sound wasnt that bad. The lip sync was off juust a little bit. This is really an interesting story. I saw the first episode long ago, I was wondering when the next episode of this will come on.

Raichu's List Raichu's List

Pretty funny little pokemon flash

It was ok, my only thing is that it went through pretty slow chronically. It was funny to see the pikachu's as the nazis and the jigglypuffs get enslaved and they got guns adn the sqirtles came. but could the whole sequence of th emovie go on a bit faster, and the beginning was hard to tell what was going on, I didn't catch it until they started bringing them out the train. IT could had been a bit bettter though, but it was quite interesting.