Heli Blitz Heli Blitz

Pretty nice

I think the levels were of very good length.
Though i think the cool down rate should be just a bit quicker. ((the rate it takes the red bar to go down, not up. Just to make that clear))

This is a pretty good game. I like the music that plays too.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Epic

Wow this game is AWESOME!
And that final boss battle well HELL of epic.
who knew a game so simple can be so damn cool.
The choice of music was excellent. the enemy variations hell of cool. the controls very well made simple and easy to play but at the same time difficult.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

It was pretty alright

It could had been better. Your opponent gets set flying too easily. Nearly every attack sends you into the air. And the same for yourself. You also cant recover in the air, you can land down and get back wailing on your opponent if you wait for him to drop down infront of you, block doesnt seem to work as you still get sent flying eitherway and still take damage.
Needs a bit of polishing. the way it is now, its only moderate to play. But its nicely put together though.

Xunmato Alpha Knights Xunmato Alpha Knights

good game

I dont know if its just me, but healing doesnt seem to be working. Good game though.

Schwarzkäppchen Schwarzkäppchen

far too difficult..

for just a one hit kill. Some monsters have longer reach than you do to hit you. and a monster can get too close that even though a swing looks liek it hits them misses cause they are just slightly closer to you than the blase,rendering death.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

LMAFO

This game is the SHIIT!
As i was fighting the final boss. He shot the girl with a cannon, did a hell load of damage and kiled her. And the guy yelled. "Go back to the kitchen!"
LMAFO!! That was the funniest moment on this whole game. LMAO

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Wonderful

This is an outstanding game.

Recommendations:
More gun types avalilable

Make ducking faster (somtimes when you get hit or just landing ducking lags a bit and end up getting hit)

Fix the pickly plants. You dont even have to touch them and you get hurt. Its nearly impossible to go through the beach with out those plants pricking you, even if you dont touch them directly.

If ya not goint to make the game longer. Make a part two. =D

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

entertaining, took a while for it to kick in tho

I beat this game in 2 hours. Finally.
The game is good, just kinda long.

A tip for those having trouble, To talk to paris milton, give the dog roasted pork, and give paris tulips. (color of tulips is same as the color pattern of her barret in her hair). She'll give you a abg, give back to girl back in weedsterdamn between the weed shop and the beer vender. She'll give you a pic.

Save ya alot of running back and forward, and alot of money in plane tickets. XD

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Pretty good, found a glitch

This is a pretty fun and interesting game. And Tom offering to d o a voice for a game thats about beating him up is kinda of a funny thing. But shows hes a cool guy that can joke around from time to time.

I found a glitch, like a round starts, and you press the pause button. Tom can still punch you while the pause screen is up. I found this out while talking to someone on msn. And i play for a bit while i wait for her to respond, and i found that every new round, when you pause right at the beginning after it says fight. I found Tom punch the living hell out of me while im talking on msn.
I guess thats kinda pay back huh? XD

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

tHE GAME IS GOOD BUT

Theres a bug, i try to customize my controls with the key mapping but when i start the game they auto matically adjust back to default. And also when the mouse goes off screen i cant move and i have to keep bringing my mouse back in and have to shoot to be able to move again, most the time i had gotten about 50 bullets in my ass by then. And the enemies in the elevator spawn too quickly. It makes the whole game lag and i end getting shot up cause of lack of move ment. I changed the quality too and still...